WRAP Preschool Age Child Care
Registration for the 2024-25 School Year opens on February 20th, 2024.
Come and learn more about District Preschool and WRAP Childcare
Preschool & WRAP Information Nights:
January 24th: Eagle View from 6-7pm
January 25th: CEC from 6-7pm
Current and New Families: Sign in and view your account
Preschool Age Child Care
The WRAP Program is a full year, August-August preschool age childcare, run in cooperation with, New Prague Area Community Education. WRAP extends your child's day with discovery and play-based activities in a safe and nurturing environment. Our program is available, Monday-Friday, before and after District Preschool as well as days when your child does not have District Preschool.
Our WRAP programs provide your child with enrichment-based activities with opportunities in STEM, Arts, Literacy, and Social and Emotional growth.
- Children must be enrolled in a District Preschool class in order to enroll in WRAP.
- Children must be 3 by September 1st to enroll in District Preschool OR WRAP.
- Morning and Afternoon Snack are provided.
- Children must be fully independent in the bathroom prior to their start date.
- Early learning staff transition children between programs at the start and end of their District Preschool class.
WRAP is open each day from 6:15 am - 5:30 pm and is located at Eagle View Elementary in Elko New Market and the Central Education Campus in New Prague. Falcon Ridge will provide before and after school care, M-Th for those children registered for full day preschool at Falcon Ridge.
There are Non-School Days throughout the year where District Preschool is closed yet WRAP is open. You must PRE-REGISTER for these days using your Eleyo account. Refer to the WRAP Program calendar below for Non-School Days.
Families using care June-August will receive 10 days of vacation credit that can be used for vacations and planned days off.
For children who are entering Kindergarten in the fall of 2023, your child will remain with the WRAP program until they begin Kindergarten.
2023-24 Closed and Non-School Days
|September 4, 2023||February 19, 2024|
|October 20, 2023||May 24th, 2024|
|November 23-24, 2023||June 19, 2024|
|December 22-January 1, 2024||July 4-5, 2024|
|January 15, 2024 (Staff Professional Development)|
|Non-School Date:||Register by:||Cancel by:|
|August 28||August 15||n/a|
|August 29||August 15||n/a|
|August 30||August 15|
|August 31||August 15|
|September 1||August 15|
|October 19||September 15||October 9|
|November 10||October 15||October 31|
|November 13||October 15||October 31|
|December 21||November 15||December 11|
|January 16||December 15||January 5|
|January 17||December 15||January 5|
|January 18||December 15||January 5|
|January 19||December 15||January 5|
|March 8||February 15||February 24|
|March 11||February 15||February 27|
|March 25||February 25||March 20|
|March 26||February 25||March 21|
|March 27||February 25||March 22|
|March 28||February 25||March 23|
|April 30||March 15||April 11|
|May 23||April 15||May 11|
Additional information regarding policies and procedures can be found in our WRAP Family Handbook. This can be downloaded and printed for reference.
- Registration for WRAP is ongoing as long as space allows.
- Registration for the 2024-25 School Year begins on February 20th. Please register early to ensure placement into your desired program. Registration will remain open until August 1st, 2024, or until the site is full. Once the site has reached capacity contracts will be placed on a waiting list and you will receive an email from the Site Coordinator or Program Supervisor.
- You will need to create a family account within our Eleyo registration system. Once you have created your account and are ready to register, please follow the step-by-step Kids Company Registration Instructions below.
- After you have completed registration, you will receive an email confirmation stating the Registration and Billing Coordinator has received your contract request. Once your contract has been approved you will receive a second email giving you confirmation of your start date with the program.