Kids' Company Summer Program
Summer Kids' Company is open to all students entering Grades 1-6
Registration information will be posted in January 2024
Adventure filled days are on the way! Children will participate in theme based activities based on the needs and interests of the children. Our full day summer school age childcare program is focused on offering high quality, age-appropriate activities in a fun, safe, and welcoming environment.
Children should come ready to play! Offering a variety of ways to play, Summer Kids’ Company seeks to actively engage children through hands-on activities incorporating and promoting social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth. Kids’ Company programming is choice based, creating opportunities based on their likes and interests.
Registration and Program InformationSummer Kids’ Company allows you to choose from 2, 3, 4 or 5 day options. You can choose a Consistent schedule where your children will attend the same days each week,or you can choose a Pick Your Day schedule allowing you to schedule your days 7-days in advance.
- Consistent Schedule Contracts- You may choose a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 days per week for the summer months. Weekly schedules remain the same from week to week and credits are not given for absences.
- Pick Your Day Contracts- Pick your days contracts require a minimum of 20 contracted days. Families can add or remove days as space in the program allows and must be done 7 days in advance.
Contracts will be accepted in the following order:
- Full time consistent contracts
- Part time consistent contracts
- Pick Your day contracts
Consistent day contracts are accepted since it is easier to track daily attendance for staffing purposes. Pick your day contracts will be used to fill in any gaps in numbers.
Makenzie Szaroletta, Billing and Registration Coordinator
- You will need to create a family account within our Eleyo registration system. Once you have created your account and are ready to register please follow the step-by-step Kids Company Registration Instructions below.
- After you have completed registration you will receive an email confirmation stating the Registration and Billing Coordinator has received your contract request. Once your contract has been approved you will receive a second email giving you confirmation of your start date with the program.
- Summer Kids' Company registration opens on March 1 to current families and March 15th to all families.
- Contracts will be accepted in the following order; full time consistent schedules, part time consistent schedules and lastly, pick your day schedules.
- Registration will remain open until April 15, or until the site has reached capacity. Once the site has reached capacity contracts will be placed on a waiting list.